Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our Beginning

I have this friend Emilee that I used to work with who reads more than anyone I know. She was always telling me about books she was reading. I have no idea how she knew, but she was telling me about Stephenie Meyer's Twilight well before it was popular. She did the same thing with The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. So I'd read these books, LOVE them, and months later the whole world was talking about them. Well that's what I want this blog to be. I want to find books and let you all in on them before the world knows. That way you can share them with your friends and be the one who loved them first. So for anyone who loves to read, or who wants to start getting in to the wonderful world of reading, follow us on our blog and join in our adventures.
I'm also big into learning. I love to read non-fiction, and I'll post some of those book reviews on here too. Maybe something I learn may help some of you.
Happy Reading!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails